Talent Acquisition is trending up in the mortgage industry
We’ve been helping mortgage professionals achieve success for over 20 years. Experts in the mortgage industry, our dedicated teams uncover opportunities no one else knows exist (hidden job market) and can help guide you in reaching your career goals.
Work with a trusted career advocate in your corner!
As the leading mortgage industry recruitment training platform, we are approached by Hiring Managers that have tried the job boards and were unsuccessful finding the Ideal Employee.
Hiring Managers realize the best talent is not posting their resume for everyone to see and the top candidate are considering a career move if it meets their aspirations.
Career-Minded professionals want confidentiality! They do not want to blast their resume for everyone to see, they seek a professional service that can articulate the opportunity. Most Career-Minded professionals want to explore an opportunity before they commit to a confidential interview with the direct Hiring Manager.
Sign up to find your Ideal Job.
- To search for great mortgage job opportunities
- To submit a brief profile and send a resume to our Talent Agents
- Create a Premier Client Showcase and find qualified candidates in your area
- Talent Acquisition
Attracting Top Mortgage Professionals
Over the years the mortgage industry staffing functions has seen a paradigm shift and as the high demand for top talent continues to intensify, it’s crucial for companies to focus on effective candidate sourcing methods to attract talent. In today’s competitive job environment, companies are seeking recruiting solutions that can ensure they meet their staffing needs, by attracting and retaining top talent.
- Delivering top talent with the speed and quality needed to compete in today’s competitive job environment.
- Maximizing the power of the Internet as a career tool by leveraging proprietary technology to search for the Ideal Job.
- Eliminating wasted time and resources spent on online job alerts and sifting through unqualified responses.
- Increasing the productivity of hiring managers; dramatically increasing their speed of identifying top quality industry talent.
- Optimizing the performance of recruiters and hiring managers by allowing them to spend less time on searching for resumes online and more time identifying and interviewing quality prospects.
- Provide a Career portal for Active Job Seekers to connect directly with potential employers and land their Ideal Job.
One of the primary goals is to provide job-seekers with a user friendly site and to reduce the time it takes job seekers to apply for jobs. We understand the frustration people go through when searching for employment, and want to make the job search process as painless and dignified as possible. Exceptional people working together to deliver exceptional results.
- Our Area of Specialty
Find Your Next Mortgage Position
More than 5000 mortgage industry professionals have partnered with The EMAC Group to successfully advance their career. To find your next opportunity, browse the mortgage employment listings and apply online or contact EMAC’s team of Mortgage Recruiting professionals. You can also create a profile and upload your resume to stay informed on the most recent job openings.
The EMAC Group is a proven leader in executive recruiting, providing access to the best candidates. Our multiple platforms allow us to offer our clients unbundled services or fully integrated recruiting solutions. As an established mortgage recruiting services provider, EMAC has turned its focus to career development for the “active” job seeker, “displaced” employees or “Career-Minded” professionals.
All of our services are provided in a fast, efficient, hassle-free manner to enable organizations to focus on growing their business and career-driven professionals to confidentially search for the Ideal Job.
Our areas of specialty:
Management: National – Regional – Area – Branch
Compliance: Officer – Risk Management – Analyst
Production: Loan Officers – Account Executives – Mortgage Banker
Fulfillment: DE/SAR Underwriters – Processors – Closers – Shippers – Funders
Servicing: Loss Mitigation – IT – Business Analyst – Review Specialist
Our team helps busy professionals find—and land their Ideal Job. As a retained based Executive Search firm, we have access to open management and executive jobs throughout North America. The EMAC Group has been serving banks, lenders and service vendors throughout the mortgage industry and have genuine opportunities in leading, growth-oriented organizations.